Conair is a developer, manufacturer and marketer of health and beauty products and kitchen and electronic appliances. Since its founding in 1959, the company has become a leading manufacturer of nationally branded personal and health care small appliances. Today, divisions of Conair are among the most recognized and respected brands in small kitchen appliances and cookware.
The company's domestic and international divisions offer a diversified mix of professional and consumer products under their own brand names and private labels. Conair brands are quickly becoming household names around the world.
Conair is headquartered in East Windsor, New Jersey, with sales and marketing offices in Stamford, Connecticut. The company has large distribution centers in East Windsor, Phoenix, Arizona and a manufacturing facility in Rantoul, Illinois.
Our Product Divisions
The Personal Care Division
The Division holds the number one position in the industry with hair dryers and curling irons. Its products also include grooming, health and wellness appliances. Its private label program provides custom-branded products for leading retail chains.
- Conair for Men® offers an extensive line of top-quality clippers, trimmers, professional haircut kits, and brushes and combs. The latest technology delivers innovative floating head technology, even cutting action, superior precision, cord and cordless operation, and clean, high-tech styling – everything it takes to be a Confident Man.
- The Interplak® brand features electric toothbrushes — with rotary and counter-rotational cleaning systems, battery-operated and rechargeable brushes — and powerful water jets to provide the tools for excellent oral care at home.
- The introduction of Travel Smart® by Conair launched the Personal Care Division into the booming travel accessories category. Conair acquired the parent company, Franzus Company LLC, a leading purveyor of travel related products, in 2007.
- Conair has a great selection of fashionable and functional scales under two different brands: Weight Watchers® and Thinner®, to help consumers keep their weight management efforts on track. Weight Watchers is a registered trademark of Weight Watchers International Incorporated.
- Conair Home showerheads and bath accessories, formerly under the Pollenex brand, turn an ordinary shower into an extraordinary experience. From an invigorating downpour to a gentle shower mist, to acacia wood mats and seating, we offer a spa-worthy level of quality in our products.
- Allegro, a leader in cosmetic and travel organizer bags and maker of handbags, beauty cases, electronics cases, craft storage and pet accessories, is another new category for Personal Care. Allegro was acquired in 2007 and is an excellent fit for the Division.
The Hair Goods Division
The Hair Goods Division complements the Personal Care Division with a full range of brushes, hair accessories and mirrors. Conair holds the major market share in hair brushes.
- The acquisition of Scünci®, the number one seller of hair accessories, makes Conair a major player in that category. The manufacturer of the iconic Scrunchie also produces a wide assortment of patented No-Slip Grip™ jaw clips, ponytailers, fasteners, faux hair add-ons and more.
The Professional Products Division
Our family of professional products includes ConairPRO, BaBylissPRO®, Forfex®, Satin Smooth®, One ‘n Only, Jilbere de Paris and ConairPRO™ PET, all well known as the first choice of professionals.
- Rusk is internationally renowned in the professional salon industry, and one of the only professional companies to provide a full range of products and tools for salons and their clients.
- BaBylissPRO offers several collections of superior professional tools including dryers, flat irons, curling irons, hot rollers and more, from ionic ceramic models to top-of-the-line Nano Titanium.
- Satin Smooth provides exceptional waxes and luxurious body care treatments formulated to suit a variety of skin types for gentle and effective services tailored to the individual.
- One 'n Only has a wide range of products for every type of hair challenge. From Argan Oil for instant shine, to Brazilian Tech with Keratin for smooth, strong locks, to specialized care for chemically treated hair, One 'n Only does it all.
- The ConairPRO™ Pet professional grooming tools collection perfects grooming and helps enhance pet health. CanineFX, EquineFX and Yellow Dog by ConairPro brands offer ergonomically designed clippers, trimmers, brushes, blades and accessories.
The Cuisinart® & Waring® Divisions
Since its acquisition in late 1989, the Cuisinart Division has regained its leadership in kitchen appliances through top quality and timely new products. The combination of Conair ownership of the Cuisinart brand and the Waring brand acquired in 1998 provides the company with strategic positions in both the consumer and commercial markets for high-end appliances.
The Conair Packaging Company
The Company manufactures a full line of health and beauty aid products in liquid, aerosol, powder or stick form for Conair and for private label accounts at a company-owned plant in Rantoul, Illinois. The facility maintains state-of-the-art manufacturing as well as Research and Development capabilities.
Conair Appliance Manufacturing
The Appliance Manufacturing Division, located in Costa Rica, assures quality control and cost efficiency and is responsible for supervising worldwide production of Conair products.
These Operations are a growing portion of the company's business. Conair Consumer Products is a wholly-owned subsidiary in Canada. Continental Conair Ltd., based in Hong Kong, is the company's own research, trading and quality control operation and also supervises the manufacturing and distribution of private label appliances for major retail chains. Conair also has sales and marketing offices as well as distribution centers in a number of countries around the world.