Lighted Incandescent Mirror 20W Replacement BulbRP34B
Prevents interruptions in your Illuminated daily beauty regimen.
Don't let your daily beauty routine go dark! Always have replacement bulbs handy to make sure your Conair Lighted Incandescent Mirror provides the light you need to look your best. Made for models BE151T, BE71CT, BE47X and BE47BR, these bulbs can be replaced in a few steps.
(CAUTION: Before replacing bulb, be sure to turn off power and unplug mirror. Allow mirror to cool at least 3 minutes before replacing bulb. If necessary, see the mirror instruction booklet first.)
- Unscrew screws from opposite sides of the mirror housing near the rotating hinges.
- Carefully lift off the top half of the housing from the bottom half that is affixed to the arm.
- Unscrew the old bulb and replace with the new one.
- Carefully replace the top housing half after locating and aligning the screw holes to the bottom half. If the holes don't line up, turn top half of mirror 180 degrees.
- Insert two screws back into screw holes and tighten with a screwdriver. Do not over-tighten.