Travel Smart® by Conair

ADAPTER PLUG - British Appliances in the U.S.

Use British appliances in the U.S.
  • $5.99MSRP
    • Add to Cart
ADAPTER PLUG - British Appliances in the U.S.
  • Adapter plug type(s): N
  • For use with U.S. outlets as a plug adapter (does not convert voltage).
  • Will my travel adapter work where I'm going? See our FAQ section
This plug adapts outlets in the U.S. to use appliances from Great Britain. For use with dual voltage appliances or electricity converters and transformers to plug in and power your British notebook, laptop, hairdryers, shavers and other things you'll need in the States. One plug per package.

Related Articles