Travel Smart® by Conair
Reverse 50-Watt TransformerFR23
For use in the U.S.
- For use in the U.S. with 0–50 watt 220/240V products
- Safe for battery chargers, portable electronic devices, cell phones, MP3 players, electric shavers, etc.
- Allows 220/240V appliances to work on 110/120V U.S. electricity
- Safe for long-term use/charge with appliances rated 0–35 watts
- Thermal fuse provides temperature protection
This transformer can be used in the U.S. with 0–50 watt 220/240V electrical products and personal electronics by allowing 220/240V appliances to work on 110/120V U.S. electricity. It's safe for battery chargers, cell phones, smartphones, MP3 players, electric shavers and other devices up to 50 watts. It's designed for long-term use/charge with appliances rated at 0–35 watts, and intermittent use on most foreign appliances rated at 31–50 watts. Its thermal fuse provides temperature protection, which helps prevent overheating, to keep your devices safe.