Travel Smart® by Conair
1875-Watt High-Power Converter for Single-Voltage AppliancesTS703X
Plug in 3 devices at once.
- Adapter plug type(s): 220, 240, A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M
- International 1875-watt converter
- Plug in 3 devices at once:
- Outlet 1 is for use with dual voltage appliances only. Does not convert voltage. Max rating 10A
- Outlet 2 converts 220/240V to 110/120V. For use with most U.S. single voltage appliances rated 26–1875W.
- USB outlet allows you to charge most smartphones, mp3s and other dual voltage electronic devices (including iPhone® and iPod® devices). Rating 5V DC 1A
- Built-in surge protector keeps your electrical appliances safe from spikes in foreign electricity
- Includes 4 polarized adapter plugs and travel pouch
- This converter should be used only for short periods of time
- iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., Android is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Registered in the U.S. and other countries. This product is designed to connect specifically iPhone and Android devices.
This 1875-watt electrical converter is designed to help you operate your dual voltage appliances worldwide. Plug in up to three devices at once using the polarized adapter plugs and the converter unit. There's an outlet that can be used as a basic plug adapter for dual voltage applications, another outlet that converts foreign 220V/240V electricity to 110/120V for 26–1875 watt appliances and a 1A USB port to charge your USB devices. Your devices and appliances are safeguarded against electrical spikes and surges with the built-in surge protector.
Adapter plug type(s): A, B, C, E, F, G, I
Apple and Samsung are not responsible for the operation of this device and its compliance with safety and regulatory standards.