How to Perfect Your Foot Bath and Pedicure Routine
For super clean, smooth and pretty feet, the solution is sonic! 300 oscillations per second provide advanced cleansing, and buffing attachments polish away dry skin. Find out how!
- Unique roller design spins 360 degrees to smooth calluses and dry skin around the heel.
- Fast and easy to use for beautiful, smooth results in seconds!
- Includes one coarse callus softener attachment with NEW diamond crystal technology for added shine and smoothness.
- Clean, exfoliate, soften and buff calluses and rough skin.
- Gentle on skin for everyday use.
- Make sure the coarse callous roller attachment is securly inserted into the powered buffer unit.
- Moisten your feet and apply a nonabrasive cleanser. Also add a small amount of cleanser to your moistened roller head, if you like.
- Press the ON/OFF button. The buffer operates at one speed.
- Move the buffer in a circular pattern on your feet. Don't apply too much pressure—instead, keep the roller in light contact with and flush against the skin.
- Keep a close eye on the skin you are buffing. As the dry, calloused skin begins to disipate, be sure not to over do it. Be gentle so as not to irritate the underlying sensitive skin.
- When finished, rinse your feet with warm or cool water and dry with a clean towel. Apply a soothing lotion or aloe vera gel.
- Rinse the buffer head with warm water and dry with a clean towel before storing.