How to Use a Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush for the Best Facial Ever
This sonic brush oscillates at 300 movements per second to unclog pores and wash away embedded dirt and oil that can cause breakouts. Gentle enough to use as part of your everyday cleansing regimen, our dermatologist-tested solution leaves your skin 100% cleaner than skin washed with cleanser alone.
- Before first use, charge the sonic brush for 16 continuous hours.
- Hold brush head by the rim and press over mounting post on handle until it snaps firmly into place.
- Wet your skin and apply your favorite non-granular liquid cleanser to skin or brush.
- Turn brush on and select speed setting by pressing the ON/OFF button once for HIGH, twice for MEDIUM, and three times for LOW. We recommend starting on LOW to see how your skin reacts.
- Keep the oscillating brush in light contact with your skin. Do not press hard. Move the brush in a slow circular motion flush against your skin.
- The 60-second automatic cleansing cycle is punctuated by a beep every 10 seconds. When the beep sounds, move the brush to a different section of skin to be sure that every area receives equal attention. If desired, change speed setting by pressing the ON/OFF button.
- The brush automatically stops after 60 seconds, but you can stop it at any time by pressing the ON/OFF button for one second.
- When cleansing is done, rinse your skin with water and towel dry.
- Store your brush with the protective brush cover on and remember to clean your in-use brush heads once a week with a mild solution of warm, soapy water.
- Replace brush heads after three months of use. To remove a brush head, hold it by the rim and pull off. For more information, please download the Instruction Booklet.