On Your Way to Better Oral Health
Improve your oral hygiene routine with Interplak® water jet technology! It provides a steady spray of water to effectively clean between teeth, remove plaque and massage gums for a beautiful, healthy smile.
- Close lips slightly, as shown, to avoid splashing and allow water to run into sink.
- Point the water stream at a 90° angle to your gum line.
- Follow the recommended cleaning pattern until all the teeth have been cleaned.
- Slowly move the tip along the gum line.
- Use the massage tip with the sonic vibration function to gently massage and stimulate gums. Press the massaging nodes gently against the gum and follow the method illustrated above. The tip can be used with or without water stream.
- Use the water jet tip to clean around orthodontic brackets, one tooth at a time.
- Place the tongue clearner at farthest end of the tongue and move forward. Repeat to cover the entire tongue.